The House Network / You Tube
Bishop Sean Teal, Visionary
The House Network is for broadcasting ministries that will share the love of Jesus and minister the power of prayer to all people around the world.
The House Network is for uniting people and anointed prayer where all people are invited to experience the power of the Spirit and genuine Christian connection.
The House Network is for hosting virtual-global gatherings for thousands of partners featuring worship, teaching, connection and world prayer.
The House Network is for building out the mandate and mission of Prayer Everywhere, to leave no place in the earth untouched by prayer or praying people.
The House Network is for winning a generation to faith in Jesus Christ and bringing them into a movement that enjoys Jesus and employs prayer.
The House Network is for anointed ministers that have as their central vision winning the world by sharing the love of Jesus and the power of prayer.
The House Network is for The House to market its ministries, present new products, communicate and connect with the potential virtual community.
The House Network is for a world-wide media platform that avails all possible means and various ministries to offer the Gospel of Jesus Christ and prayer.
The House Network is for helping to notify, identify, certify, unify and modify potential ministry partnerships that can expand world prayer and urban missions.
The House Network is for launching and leading a modern apostolic network of local ministries who have global vision (Houses Of Prayer Everywhere).
We exist to share the love of Jesus and to minister the power of prayer.
50 Faith Confessions On Increase
- I praise You Father that Your word is at work in my life (John 6:63).
- I receive Your Word as my faith and for my future (Psalm 119:89).
- I break away from limitations and restrictions on my life (John 10:10).
- O Lord, bless me and increase me (Isaiah 51:2).
- Bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast. Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from evil (1 Chronicles 4:10).
- Cast out the enemy, and enlarge my borders (Exodus 34:24).
- Lord, You have promised to enlarge my borders (Deuteronomy 12:20).
- Enlarge my steps for wealth and prosperity (Isaiah 60:5–9).
- Lord, increase me and my children more and more (Psalm 115:14)
- The kingdom of God is increasing in my life (Isaiah 9:7).
- I am increasing in the knowledge of holy things (Colossians 2:19).
- I will increase exceedingly (Genesis 30:43).
- I increase with the increase of God (Colossians 2:19).
- I am increasing and abounding in love (1 Thessalonians 3:12).
- Greatness increases in me on every side (Psalm 71:21).
- I am increasing in wisdom and favor (Luke 2:52).
- My increase is confounding all adversaries (Acts 9:22).
- Grace and favor surrounds me like a shield (Psalms 5:12).
- The years of my life are being increased (Proverbs 9:11).
- The Word of God is increasing in my life (Acts 6:7).
- My giving and firstfruits are on the increase (Deuteronomy 14:22).
- The older I get the more I increase (Job 8:7).
- I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18).
- I flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar (Psalm 92:12).
- My faith grows exceedingly (2 Thessalonians 1:3).
- The LORD my Breaker, has gone up before me and has broken through every limitation and barrier of the enemy (Micah 2:13).
- Lord, You are the God of my breakthrough. You have broken out against my enemies (2 Samuel 5:20).
- I can now run through a troop and leap over a wall (Psalm 18:29).
- Let my line go through all the earth, and my words to the end of the world (Psalm 19:4).
- I am complete in Christ, Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).
- I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).
- I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
- I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me (Isaiah 54:14).
- I am born of God, and the evil one cannot harm me (1 John 5:18).
- I am holy and without blame before God Father (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16).
- I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).
- I have the peace of God that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
- I have the Greater One living in me and greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- I have received the gift of righteousness and I reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
- I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding are enlightened (Ephesians 1:17-18).
- I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands and recover the sick; to cast out demons and to speak in the Spirit (Mark 16:17-18).
- I have authority over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me (Luke 10:17-19).
- I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed after the image of Him Who created me (Colossians 3:9-10).
- I have given, and it is being given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, men give into my bosom (Luke 6:38).
- I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
- I quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with the shield of my confidence in God (Ephesians 6:16).
- I can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13).
- I show forth the praises of God Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).
- I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23).
- I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things are being added unto me (Matthew 6:33).
“Yes and Amen”. In Jesus name.
Bishop Sean Teal, Visionary / PrayerEverywhere.org
Hearing and Healing
Bishop Sean Teal, Th.D.
“And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret” (Luke 5:1).
The main attraction in the ministry of Jesus was the Spoken Word of God. People wanted to hear Jesus teach and preach The Word. The crowds “pressed upon Him”.
The Greek word for pressed gives the picture of burning coals. They were on fire with a desire to be taught by The Word. The people were impassioned, excited and enthusiastic about the teaching and preaching ministry of Jesus.
While Jesus is teaching from the boat of Simon Peter and Company a miracle of increase happens. It happens by The Spoken Word. See Luke 5:5-9.
The next scene in the chapter is the call of the disciples. They forsake all and follow Jesus according to The Spoken Word. See Luke 5:10-11.
The next scene in the chapter is the healing of a leper. The leper is healed by The Spoken Word. See Luke 5:12-13.
The next scene reveals the direct connection between what is heard and the people being healed. The people who came to hear were healed. What you hear can heal!
“But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities” (vs. 14).
The next scene in the chapter is Jesus in private prayer. The connection between private prayers and public power is irrefutable. If you want the miracle producing power in your life spend time alone praying.