One HOPE Radio with Bishop Sean Teal (One Hour Of Prayer Everywhere)
The Vision: To impact cities and influence world affairs through radio ministry that features the Word and prayer.
The Mission: Jeremiah 29:7, And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace”.
The Strategy: To program a “God-first” radio ministry.
- To reach the nine counties and 101 cities in the Bay Area.
- To have an international internet audience.
- To launch One HOPE Radio with Bishop Sean Teal on Saturday, January 30 @ 2:00pm (PST) on KDIA 1640 AM.
- To recast on KDYA 1190 AM @ Sundays 1:00pm -2:00pm (PST).
- To contract anchor station KDIA 1640 AM for 52 weeks.
- To advertise in social media and promote the mobile app.
- To broadcast messages and ministry from NHBC sanctuary.
- To promote the vision of Prayer Everywhere.
- To inspire city-wide prayer ministry and strategies.
- To encourage members of NHBC, partners of PE, entrepreneurs and listeners to underwrite the cost of production and airing.
- To ask for a commitment of $29.00 monthly for 12 months.
- To offer spiritual resources and products presented by Prayer Everywhere.
The Implementation: January 2016 (www.prayereverywhere.org)
The Win: The house of prayer vision and the prayer experience that is happening at NHBC and through PE will grow exponentially