The 29/7 Prayer Project
Bishop Sean Teal, Visionary
The 29/7 Prayer Project is based on Jeremiah 29:7, “And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.”
The Vision: To create and coordinate an initiative dedicated to fostering and facilitating daily intercessory, city-scoped prayer.
The Mission: To introduce the will of God into cities and their vicinities through targeted and coordinated intercessory prayer.
- To set “29/7 Prayer Targets” for cities: Arts, Business, Church, Education, Family, Government/Crime, Media.
- To cast vision and invite pastors, intercessors, partners and churches to become “29/7 Prayer Everywhere Partners”.
- To encourage 29/7 Prayer Partners to identify and partner with others that can pray together for the city using the 29/7 Prayer Targets.
- To contact most highly profiled community and civic leaders to request their input on your city’s most pressing needs and concerns.
- To certify 29/7 Prayer Partners whom covenant to cover their city and vicinities using the 29/7 prayer targets.
- 29/7 Prayer Partners will be asked to compile and track baseline statistics on their cities related to the 29/7 prayer targets. (Example:tracking cultural metrics such as divorce filings, unemployment rate, crime, truancy and suicide rates.)
- 29/7 Prayer Partners will give no less than 29 minutes to intercessory prayer 7 days a week.
- 29/7 Prayer Partners are asked to sow a $29.00 seed faith gift to Prayer Everywhere™.
- On the twenty-ninth day for seven months (2016) the 29/7 Prayer Partners will gather on the Prayer Everywhere ™ teleconference (712) 432-6112. PIN: 100417# at 6:33am (PST). The 29/7 PE Call will celebrate successes, offer feedback, give testimonies and feature prayers for our cities.
- Friday, January 29th; Monday, February 29th; Tuesday, March 29th; Friday, April 29th; Sunday, May 29th; Wednesday, June 29th; Friday, July 29th.
- To consecrate the 29th day of every month as the Day of The F.A.S.T. (Focused Anointed Service and Triumph!). An absolute food fast from 6:33pm – 6:33am. Water only! (See Isaiah 58 for prayer and fasting targets).
- 29/7 Prayer Partners should invite community and civic leaders to participate in additional inputs and updates every 60 days. Send city statistics to the Administrative Team for Prayer Everywhere @ email@example.com
The Implementation: January 1st – 28th, 2016. To host the introductory 28 nights of prayer on the New Hope Prayer Call (6:33pm PST). Friday, January 29th (6:33pm PST) to Saturday, January 30th (11:33pm PST) 29 hours of non-stop prayer on the National Prayer Call! (712) 432-6112. PIN:100417. NHBC will partner.
The Win: Measurable and positive results in cities and vicinities that are being targeted in prayer.