“Holy Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, we give You glory! You are the King of Glory. All nations and names must bow before Your throne. We know you as The Ancient of Days! We are declaring Your power and purpose over this nation. We are asking for Your immediate intervention. We seek You for the redemption and reconstruction of America. We knock for Your protection over all leaders in the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches. We bind every racist motives, lying spirits and every violent power that seeks sedition and insurrection against this democracy. We command police officers and national guards to come in alignment with the good of the nation. We call for the exposure of every traitor and all treason that plots against The Inauguration and the new administration. Bring peace to pass in the streets of our cities. We praise You for the power of the Holy Spirit. We praise You that Your zeal for righteousness will make it happen. Be blessed in America. We call it done and thank You for it
RE: Bay Area Prayer Breakfast / Saturday, March 6th, 2021.
The Second Anniversary of Ministry!
- Pray with us on Tuesdays and Thursday @ 5am (PST) on The House Prayer Call. 516. 259-9866.
- Sponsor one virtual table for your business, ministry or family. Full table sponsorship is $300. Two free tickets @ $50 added to every table.
- Invite your friends, relatives, associates and neighbors to attend. Get commitments. Let’s turn the Bay Area into the Pray Area!
- Help us feed the homeless of West Oakland, California.
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for table and ticket information.
The House of Prayer Everywhere / Bishop Sean Teal, Visionary.
January 17th, 18th & 19th, 2021
National Prayer Call / 760-548-9450
- Sunday, January 17th – We declare repentance, righteousness and the breaking of the curse off of this nation. (Proverbs 14:34).
- Monday, January 18th – We declare the working of the Holy Spirit upon those who will have authority in government (Isaiah 45:11).
- Tuesday,, January 19th – We declare the salvation of the heathen and the vindication of God (Psalm 2:7-12).
- FASTING – 7:14pm- 7:14am DAILY Absolute Fast.
- See Esther 4:16.
- Break the Fast, Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 @ 7: 14am.
Intercessors will lead us in praying and declaring the Word over the The Nation and Inauguration. We will not pursue personal prayer requests for these three days and nights. You may send all emergency and personal prayer requests to email@example.com.
www.PrayerEverywhere.org / Bishop Sean Teal
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things (Philippians 4:8).
Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 9am PST / 12 Noon EST / 760 -548-9450
The Vision: A special edition of The National Prayer Call on New Year’s Day 2021.
The Mission: Eight prophetic voices that will speak to the nation and the season.
The Year of ‘FINALLY’
Finally, brethren; … if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things (Philippians 4:8).
The Vision: To host a special edition of The National Prayer Call on New Year’s Day 2021.
The Mission: We will provide a day of seamless ministry, messaging and miracles by Intercessors and Proclaimers from across America.
The Strategy: All Proclaimers will preach LIVE on the NPC @ (760) 548-9450. Some Proclaimers will simulcast via Facebook Live. Check Prayer Everywhere FB page..
The Implementation: Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 9am (PST) / 11am (CST) / 12 Noon (EST) The Win: To introduce a record number of people to The NPC and start the new year in the positive.
- They are wed to the bed. Broke folk sleep for pleasure, not for purpose. Sleep is a necessity, not a narcotic.
- They are cheap with what they reap. Broke folk “try to get all they can and then try to can all they get”. Nothing great happens on the cheap.
- They earn how they learn. Broke folk need more exposure and education. Lifelong learning creates lifelong earning.
- They are not shy to buy. Broke folk will place luxuries ahead of necessities. Addictions and attractions don’t have budgets.
- They party with their poverty. Broke folk know a lot of other broke folks. Changing your company will change your economy.
- They want money quickly. Broke folk fall for the get-rich-quick. A slow dollar is better than a fast buck any day.
- They can make, but they don’t manage. Broke folks get it and then have to give it back. “If your output is more than your income, your upkeep will become your downfall.”
The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty (Proverbs 10:15).
Holy Father, in the name of Jesus, we give You praise. You are the Ancient of Days! The times and thrones of men are under Your power. You have no rivals nor equals. We extol You for Your wonders in this world. All glory goes to You!
We thank you for the last four years! We know You better now. We bless You for Your sovereignty in this nation! We ask You to speak peace to the heart of President Donald Trump. We seek Your comfort upon him, his family and those who dearly support him. We ask that You quiet any personal rage and heal every national wound. Command the storms in his heart and mind to obey Your voice. Let him sleep well tonight. In his rest turn his heart toward righteousness and peace.
We seek a political respite and a prayer revival for this nation. Shalom Your people. Have mercy on America! We have confidence in You! Yours is the nation and The Kingdom! In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
Soul Winners Prayer Cover
To All the Precious Partners of Prayer Everywhere and Harvesters around the world. Today we win souls for Christ! I speak the protection and power of God over your life and our mission. Declare with me:
We are anointed and are filled with the power of God.
We are joint-heirs with Jesus Christ and more than conquerors.
If God be for Us who can be against Us?
We are blessed coming in and we are blessed going out.
All the enemies of soul winners are fleeing before us.
We are the head and not the tail.
We dwell in The Secret Place.
We have the protection and provision of Jehovah El Shaddai.
God is our Refuge and our Fortress.
We are not afraid of the snare of the fowler.
No evil shall befall us and no plague shall come near us.
God has given His angels to assist our efforts.
No weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against us in judgment we shall condemn.This is our heritage.
We declare souls will be saved from wrath and justified by the Blood of the Lamb. ###
Lydia Business Group Tip #6
Talk Directly to The Persistently Tardy
Try the love, understanding and hands-off approaches to encouraging punctuality. If you still have a team member who pushes the envelope on tardiness and absence, you are going to need a more direct approach.
Meet privately with the team member. Note that you’ve noticed they’ve been regularly late to meetings and on task deadlines. Give them the time to explain why. Sit still. Listen closely. Don’t interrupt.
Emphasize to the team member the importance of being on time. Time management is the biggest part of personal discipline and business success. Being part of a team requires you to arrive early and accomplish on time.
Work on an action plan for arriving and accomplishing on time. Rather than enforcement, penalties, and probations it will be more effective to allow the team member to correct their behavior. This will identify their motivation and dedication to the team and its tasks. Remember – the tardy team member knows better than you do, why they are persistently late and behind on deadlines, so they are best positioned to find a solution.
We Make Business Better!
The Lydia Business Group / Dr. Sean Teal, Visionary
firstname.lastname@example.org to REGISTER for next ZOOM class.