“Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?” (Matthew 6:26). It stopped raining a little while ago. I sat looking out of the window. Two large robins landed in my backyard and begin hunting for worms. They were highly skilled at locating worms. I watched them pull worms out of the soft ground into their firm beaks. They did it with confidence.
I thought about what Jesus said in this economic pandemic that the world is experiencing. Our Heavenly Father feeds birds. That’s a different kind of theological proposition. Jesus wanted us to see birds and understand the birds we watch have a covenant relationship with God. God has committed Himself to feeding birds.
How much more are you? Just like birds, God, our Father, feeds believers. So believers need to behave like birds! Here’s a few things I noticed.
1. The birds understood the opportunity that the rain brought them.
2. The birds knew when and where to pursue.
3. The birds were totally focused on worms.
4. The birds had to get their own worms.
5. The birds were hungry, but not greedy.
If we want to succeed financially, you have to know how God feeds.
1. God is still giving you time and chance to prosper (Ecclesiastes 3: 1-2; 9:10-11).
2. God will direct you to the place of your prosperity (Psalms 66:12).
3. God wants your total focus on His kingdom (Matthew 6:33).
4. God will not give you what you can go get (Deuteronomy 8:18; 28:1-2).
5. God will give seed to the sower, not to the waster (Proverbs 18:9).
- They are wed to the bed. Broke folk sleep for pleasure, not for purpose. Sleep is a necessity, not a narcotic.
- They are cheap with what they reap. Broke folk “try to get all they can and then try to can all they get”. Nothing great happens on the cheap.
- They earn how they learn. Broke folk need more exposure and education. Lifelong learning creates lifelong earning.
- They are not shy to buy. Broke folk will place luxuries ahead of necessities. Addictions and attractions don’t have budgets.
- They party with their poverty. Broke folk know a lot of other broke folks. Changing your company will change your economy.
- They want money quickly. Broke folk fall for the get-rich-quick. A slow dollar is better than a fast buck any day.
- They can make, but they don’t manage. Broke folks get it and then have to give it back. “If your output is more than your income, your upkeep will become your downfall.”
The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty (Proverbs 10:15).
Holy Father, in the name of Jesus, we give You praise. You are the Ancient of Days! The times and thrones of men are under Your power. You have no rivals nor equals. We extol You for Your wonders in this world. All glory goes to You!
We thank you for the last four years! We know You better now. We bless You for Your sovereignty in this nation! We ask You to speak peace to the heart of President Donald Trump. We seek Your comfort upon him, his family and those who dearly support him. We ask that You quiet any personal rage and heal every national wound. Command the storms in his heart and mind to obey Your voice. Let him sleep well tonight. In his rest turn his heart toward righteousness and peace.
We seek a political respite and a prayer revival for this nation. Shalom Your people. Have mercy on America! We have confidence in You! Yours is the nation and The Kingdom! In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
Soul Winners Prayer Cover
To All the Precious Partners of Prayer Everywhere and Harvesters around the world. Today we win souls for Christ! I speak the protection and power of God over your life and our mission. Declare with me:
We are anointed and are filled with the power of God.
We are joint-heirs with Jesus Christ and more than conquerors.
If God be for Us who can be against Us?
We are blessed coming in and we are blessed going out.
All the enemies of soul winners are fleeing before us.
We are the head and not the tail.
We dwell in The Secret Place.
We have the protection and provision of Jehovah El Shaddai.
God is our Refuge and our Fortress.
We are not afraid of the snare of the fowler.
No evil shall befall us and no plague shall come near us.
God has given His angels to assist our efforts.
No weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against us in judgment we shall condemn.This is our heritage.
We declare souls will be saved from wrath and justified by the Blood of the Lamb. ###
Lydia Business Group Tip #6
Talk Directly to The Persistently Tardy
Try the love, understanding and hands-off approaches to encouraging punctuality. If you still have a team member who pushes the envelope on tardiness and absence, you are going to need a more direct approach.
Meet privately with the team member. Note that you’ve noticed they’ve been regularly late to meetings and on task deadlines. Give them the time to explain why. Sit still. Listen closely. Don’t interrupt.
Emphasize to the team member the importance of being on time. Time management is the biggest part of personal discipline and business success. Being part of a team requires you to arrive early and accomplish on time.
Work on an action plan for arriving and accomplishing on time. Rather than enforcement, penalties, and probations it will be more effective to allow the team member to correct their behavior. This will identify their motivation and dedication to the team and its tasks. Remember – the tardy team member knows better than you do, why they are persistently late and behind on deadlines, so they are best positioned to find a solution.
We Make Business Better!
The Lydia Business Group / Dr. Sean Teal, Visionary
email@example.com to REGISTER for next ZOOM class.
Support your team and add new staff.
All teams are experiencing greater emotional and mental stress. Stress will adversely impact their ability to perform tasks. COVID -19 has demanded technological challenges and shifting customer needs. You should temporarily adjust workload performance expectations. Give your team increasing reassurance, better considerations, meeting options, with more frequent and thorough updates on new business strategies. Your team will also need more of your personal analysis for their support and concerns.
We Make Business Better!
Lydia Business Group
Info@itsthehope.org / Lydia Group
COVID Survival and Success Tips
Dr. Sean Teal, Th.D.
“Then He breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit” (John 20:22).
Jesus breathes on those who believe. Those who believe have a breath beyond their own. When we are exhausted by life, afraid of the worst possibilities and feeling some kind of way, we have the indwelling and inspiring Spirit of God in us. We are filled with the Breath of Jesus.
Receive. Inhale. Catch your breath. Fill your lungs. You have permission to breath again! There is hope after the darkest of days. The breath we need we can receive.
Lift your hands!
I declare the decree. You have been admitted into the Season of your Shalom. The circumstances have lost their standing. The Word of God arises. God’s promises are bursting forth over you! The Word will run quickly and finish a work in you that no man shall be able to explain. You must prepare for divine acceleration. The Spirit of God will blow a strong wind suddenly. This vision will be birthed in a night, declared in a week; confirmed in a month and launched in a year. If you believe it- give God glory!
The winds of the Spirit are blowing through Prayer Everywhere. We are witnessing and recording changed lives, notable miracles and mighty deliverance. The anointing on the Exhorters and Intercessors is on the rise. Support for The National Prayer Call is on the increase. Each week we are reaching more people with the message of love and the ministry of prayer.
Thank you for the partnership and sponsorship you bring to the outreach and mission of Prayer Everywhere! This season has been fruitful because God made you faithful. You are necessary. You are appreciated!
Love With All Muchness,
Bishop Sean Teal, Visionary
COVID IS NOT OVER! Excuse me. I didn’t mean to yell (that loud). Customer preferences, trends and needs are changing in response to COVID-19. You must recognize your need to change quickly and smoothly. Focus more on practical purchases versus “pleasure purchases”. Whatever product or service you offer it should be COVID conscious and compliant.
Think about this. Lysol and Clorox have elevated their brands in COVID in a way that defies the economy and out performs the analysts. When COVID is over they should still have sustainable gains. More than the science and business, they have won a larger market of trust. People now back their products. Make plans that will allow your business to take advantage of predictable sales cycles and service-oriented seasons.
Lydia Business Group / Subscribe for more teaching. Info@itsthehope.org / Lydia Group
Dr. Sean Teal, Th.D.
The Sunset Clause
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath (Ephesians 4:26).
Be angry. This ‘angry’ is to be enraged by exasperation. It’s okay to be angry because you’re tired.
I know there is anger in the atmosphere. America is an angry place. Perhaps you are angry like you’ve never been angry before. You are exasperated. You are over it!
Our anger has a sunset. The believers’ anger does not seethe and fester. Our anger has an expiration because we don’t want it to become a transgression.
Anger is not the sin. Anger that has no curfew is a sin. Anger that is left open overnight attacks, revenges, destroys and loots.
The Scriptures are clear – anger that is left unattended becomes a door for the demonic.
“Neither give place to the devil” (Ephesians 4:27). The enemy can use your anger against you. Proverbs 27:4 says that “anger is outrageous”.
God has grace for how you feel. So let’s put that anger to bed. Here’s some things I hope you will do before you go to sleep tonight:
- Find a quiet spot. Get free from distractions. Get a notebook, journal, some pieces of paper and a pen.
- Write a letter. Don’t hold back. Transform your feelings into words. Write whatever comes to your mind. Use the language you are hearing in your head. This letter is for you. No one else has to see it.
- Don’t edit. Just keep writing. Just keep going until you feel different; maybe not better, just different. Write until the pain subsides and you feel as though you said what needed to be said.
- Accept closure. Destroy what you write. Rip it up; delete it; trash it; burn it; get rid of it. As you destroy it, let all your anger and guilt go away.
- Believe better and behave better. “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior” (Ephesians 4:31).